Every class have a homeroom teacher and teacher in change. The lesson is processing to adjust each students learning level. The textbook use a mix of newspaper and a film, so everyone can interested in it.
Review of the clasic Japanese grammar and aim to N5~N3 level of japanese Language Proficiency test
- To learn basic sentence pattern and grammer.
- To understand Hiragana, Katakana and basic Kanji to use in daily life.
- To must need skill that you can hear necessarily information. For example classroom words, easy words to use around you and the short slowly conversation that is talked in daily life.
- You need to understand famous and close in daily life.
Aim to N3~N2 level of ability for Japanese Language Profocoency test
- You need to understand the contents of sentence for by the newspaper and magazine.
- You need to understand the contents and process of the conversation for news and nearly natunal speed of conversation.
- You need to write various topic by sentence in manuscript paper, and learn how to make logical sentence. Foe example how to put punctuation marks and summary of every paragraph.
Aim at Japanese Language Proficiency Test level N1
- You need to understand that read writings with logical complexity and/or abstract writings on a variety of topics, such as newspaper editorials, critiques, and comprehend both their structures and contents.
- You need to understand that read written materials with profound contents and follow their narratives as well as understand the intent of the writes comprehensively.
- You need to understand the comprehend orally presented materials such as coherent conversations, news reports, and lectures, spoken at natural speed, and is able to follow their ideas and comprehend their contents comprehensively. One is also able to understand the details of the presented materials such as the essential points.